Our Life Together

Rexburg, ID, United States
We've been married for 5 years! We met here in Rexburg, Idaho where we lived in the same apartment complex, volunteered with similar church callings, and attended the same university. It was only a matter of time before we'd bump into each other! Kelly graduated with her bachelors in psychology and has since been working with mentally ill adults and children. She has been accepted to Drexel Univeristy for her Masters in Higher Education Administration and Organizational Management. Sam recently graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho with his bachelors in English Literature. We've had so much fun and so many growing experiences in the past 5 years, and have weathered so much good and bad during our young marriage. And we love each other so much more as a result of the happy and sad experiences that we have gone through hand in hand with each other and with the Savior. Our life is a simple one, but it's ours and we're glad to have it.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Crockpot

I am determined to learn many, many crockpot recipes in preparation for the upcoming quarter of school. I made a daily schedule for myself, and to be able to incorporate everything and still live a pretty balanced life, I will be up and going from 6am-8:30pm pretty much Mon-Sat. I'm not willing to sacrifice my sanity, health, or relationships so my schedule is packed but pretty healthy, as much as I can manage. I hope :)
One way I plan on accomplishing more with my time is through lots of crockpot cooking. Tonight I made crockpot chicken enchiladas. I also found a recipe for crockpot apple pie. And I am going to keep on adding to my repertoire so we can still eat home made meals regularly, without me losing precious time!

If you have any healthy, tasty crockpot recipes, send them my way please!

3 comments:

Quinn and Tiffany said...

Sounds like a good idea. I left my crockpot in Rexburg and am so sad without it. I love my chicken recipe, I think you tasted it once. If you liked it I can always give that to you. Anyways, I heard Idaho is FREEZING, is that true? I was just curious, and Sam and you should come visit us!

Sam and Kelly said...

Tiffany! I have been thinking so much about you lately! I'm sad I missed saying goodbye! How are you enjoying Vegas and how's the internship? And yes it's been chilly more in the morning and evening...around the 40s. And no, I don't believe I have tasted your chicken recipe, do share!

What part of Vegas are you guys in?

The Grand Junction Lewis Clan said...

http://www.crockpot-recipe.com/crock-pot-recipes.html

Check out the website above. You should find a variety of recipes.

See ya in a couple of months...