Our Life Together

Rexburg, ID, United States
We've been married for 5 years! We met here in Rexburg, Idaho where we lived in the same apartment complex, volunteered with similar church callings, and attended the same university. It was only a matter of time before we'd bump into each other! Kelly graduated with her bachelors in psychology and has since been working with mentally ill adults and children. She has been accepted to Drexel Univeristy for her Masters in Higher Education Administration and Organizational Management. Sam recently graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho with his bachelors in English Literature. We've had so much fun and so many growing experiences in the past 5 years, and have weathered so much good and bad during our young marriage. And we love each other so much more as a result of the happy and sad experiences that we have gone through hand in hand with each other and with the Savior. Our life is a simple one, but it's ours and we're glad to have it.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's Time!

Sam and I have planned on moving to Colorado for years and we are at the point where we are really wanting to move. Sam wants to move somewhere around the Denver area. I'm cool with anywhere from around Denver and down to Pueblo. So if you want to help us do some virtual house and job hunting, we are down for the advice and tips! We've been looking for jobs on usajobs.com and other sites, but if you know of any good job and housing sites, let us know! We're excited for the next chapter in our lives!

5 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

WOOHOOO!!! It's about time!! ;) That will be sooooo awesome to have you guys down here!! So how soon are you guys thinking? Next summer or sooner? Or does it just depend on what you can find?

hllewis said...

Im with Nik.....WOOHOO!!! it is about time! Hurry!!!

Sam and Kelly said...

Aww, we love you guys and love that you want us there so much :) Yes, Nik, since Sam graduated last December we have been really considering our options, and so it will depend on what we can find.

I want to find a job in the social work/education field, preferably with the government so that they can pay for me to continue my education. I have completed a third of my masters degree, but it is just so expensive ($2000 a class) and I just don't want to go into so much debt to finish it. I'd rather transfer to a less expensive university, or better yet, have a job that offers education benefits.

And Sam is pretty open to what field he is willing to work in. Pray for us!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

I think Security/Widefield is a perfect place to move to. Good luck guys finding a job, it shouldn't be a problem for you two.

Stu

Jessica said...

Sam and Kelly! I hope things are going well for you guys! Sam, I need to get a contact number and address from you for a background check my work is running on me. Anyway, this is the only possible contact that I could find for you guys and it's over a year old. Hope I can get in touch with you sometime!

Adam Foster
2084031364