Our Life Together

Rexburg, ID, United States
We've been married for 5 years! We met here in Rexburg, Idaho where we lived in the same apartment complex, volunteered with similar church callings, and attended the same university. It was only a matter of time before we'd bump into each other! Kelly graduated with her bachelors in psychology and has since been working with mentally ill adults and children. She has been accepted to Drexel Univeristy for her Masters in Higher Education Administration and Organizational Management. Sam recently graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho with his bachelors in English Literature. We've had so much fun and so many growing experiences in the past 5 years, and have weathered so much good and bad during our young marriage. And we love each other so much more as a result of the happy and sad experiences that we have gone through hand in hand with each other and with the Savior. Our life is a simple one, but it's ours and we're glad to have it.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Yard Sale

I have been in hard core spring cleaning mode! Seriously, I couldn't go to sleep for a bit one night because I was thinking of organizational techniques. Well, I have been helping one of my clients who is working on de-cluttering by having yard sales, and I brought some of my and Sam's things along too. I love getting rid of stuff... and making money by doing so :) My neighbors and Sam and I are having a big Memorial weekend yard sale next Saturday. Yay, goodbye stuff!

My goal is to have every single drawer, cabinet, and closet organized by the end of summer and I have gotten a lot done so far. The most daunting task is the paperwork and back two bedroom closets. I was reading on a professional organizer's website that 80% of the paperwork that people file never gets looked at again, and that we only wear 20% of our clothing 80% of the time. All of those time where I have thought, "Oh, but I might use this later," are gone! Less really is more, and means less to clean too!

Well, I'm outta here to go buy some Asian noodles :)

No comments: